I know preparing for a boudoir session can make you super nervous because its a type of session that you have never done before. Or it is something that is so far outside your own comfort zone- that you are just clueless. And that is totally normally and perfectly fine!! When you book a BombShell experience, I always send all my clients 2 prep guides that are filled with a ton of information and all the tips and tricks to preparing for your Boudoir session.
I still want to give you a small list of a few things you can do to prepare for your Boudoir Session. I am going to keep this blog simple and sweet.
- Paint those finger nails and toe nails. Your fingers and toes will be in a lot of pictures. So I alway suggest having them painted. Treat yourself to a manicure and pedicure a few days before your session. Or just paint them yourself! It doesn’t matter. But trust me, if you come in with crusty, dusty nails…..thats the FIRST thing you’ll see in your images no matter how SEXY you look.
- Try on your lingerie. There is nothing worse than showing up to your session with some lingerie you LOVE, putting it on, and it being too big or too small. Of course- if that happens, no worries!! You already know my client closet has tons of stuff for you to choose from!
- Shaving/Waxing- Of course- you don’t HAVE to do this if au natural is your style. But- I do get this question a lot. I always tell people- only shave/wax if its something you normally do. Do not go get waxed for the first time the day before your session and have a bad reaction. Only do what you normally do!
- Drink Plenty of Water. We do a lot of toe pointing, booty poppin’, and back arching. Things your body is more than likely not used to doing. Some poses will feel really weird and feel totally awkward, but I promise- they will look amazing. So drinking plenty of water is always recommended. Do not be surprised if you are a little sore the next day. I tell everyone its basically like a work out!!
- Positive Attitude. Of course, it’s okay to feel nervous before your Boudoir Session. But- you should always have a positive attitude no matter what. Because I promise you, this is going to be an amazing experience. One you will not forget!
Don’t worry- when you book your BombShell Boudoir session, there will be a lot more information given to you to prepare you for your session.
What are you waiting for?! Go to the “Contact” tab if you are ready to inquire. If not, please join my VIP PRIVATE BOMBSHELL BOUDOIR FB Group with over 1600 other ladies!!
BE THE FIRST TO WRITE A COMMENT