Unleash Your Inner Bombshell with Breathtaking Portraits of Yourself
1. THE BOMBSHELL INQUIRY & PHONE CONSULT- After you fill out the inquiry form, you will get a response from me to schedule a phone call. We will hop on the phone for 10 minutes and go over all the details and excitement for your session. We will chose a date for your session, sign a contract, and pay the $500 session fee to secure your date.
2. THE BOMBSHELL PRE-SESSION & PAYMENT PLAN- Within 30 days of booking, you will start a payment plan towards the products of your choosing! You will receive prep guides to help you prepare for your BombShell Boudoir Experience and a questionnaire that will help me to customize your session to you!
3. THE BOMBSHELL SESSION- The day of the shoot, you will be greeted by myself and the makeup artist! She will get you started on your BombShell makeover. We will then discuss the outfits you brought and also pick anything out of the client closet you would like to wear. Sessions usually last 60 - 90 minutes. And don't worry- I will pose you from head to toe!
4. THE BOMBSHELL REVEAL- We take a break for lunch and then we will meet to do your big BombShell Babe reveal!! And this is when you will choose your images for the products you have prepurchased. Yes, you get to see your images the SAME day as your session!!! And yes, most clients choose to upgrade because they LOVE so many of their images!
5. PRODUCT PICK UP- I design and order your albums, prints, or products right away! Once they all arrive at the studio, you will come back to pick everything up!!
Hello! I'm Michelle!! I am a mother to 5 wonderful children ages 17 - 7 years old. I currently have a full time job working 3rd shift, 4 nights a week at Ford building Super Duties!!! I over use exclamation points and love emojis. I come from a big family so be prepared to be treated like a friend I have known my whole life!!
I started Boudoir Photography in January of 2021. (Whatttt!!) I know. NOT that long ago. But- if there is one thing you'll learn about me it's that I absolutely LOVE being a Boudoir photographer and I strive to be the BEST!! So much so that I have invested a lot of time and money into my education, workshops, and seminars so that I am always bringing the BEST and most unique experience possible to my clients. I have photographed over 100 babes in the last 2 years and look forward to photographing hundreds more!!
Client experience is also important to me. I not only promise to get you amazing images, but to also provide you with an unforgettable experience. One that you'll remember and talk about for ever!