I have had 5 kids. So, I know being pregnant and thinking about booking a BombShell Boudoir session is the last thing on your mind.
Pregnancy is a magical time in a woman’s life. It’s a time of transformation and growth, both physically and emotionally. As your body changes to accommodate new life, you may feel self-conscious about your changing shape. This is where boudoir photography comes in. A boudoir session during pregnancy can be a beautiful and empowering experience, and here’s why:
- Celebrate your changing body: Pregnancy is a time of rapid changes, and your body will never look quite the same again. A boudoir session during pregnancy is a great way to celebrate the beauty of your changing shape. You’ll have images that capture your pregnant form and remind you of this special time in your life.
- Boost your confidence: Many women feel self-conscious about their changing body during pregnancy. A boudoir session can help boost your confidence and help you see yourself in a new light. You’ll be posing in lingerie or other tasteful attire that makes you feel beautiful and empowered.
- Create memories for you and your child: Your child will one day ask what you looked like when you were pregnant. A boudoir session can provide a beautiful and tasteful way to capture your pregnant body, which your child can look back on and cherish.
- Take a break from the stresses of pregnancy: Pregnancy can be stressful, and it’s important to take some time for yourself. A boudoir session can be a fun and relaxing way to pamper yourself and focus on yourself for a few hours.
- Celebrate your femininity: Pregnancy can sometimes make you feel less like a woman and more like a baby-making machine. A boudoir session can remind you of your femininity and help you feel beautiful and sensual during this transformative time.
A BombShell boudoir session during pregnancy can be a beautiful and empowering experience. It’s a chance to celebrate your changing body, boost your confidence, create memories, take a break from the stresses of pregnancy, and celebrate your femininity.
If you’re considering a boudoir session during pregnancy, I would feel so honored to be the photographer to help create the memories you will cherish forever.
This client had her first session with me last year and booked another session to show off her beautiful baby bump!! If you do plan on booking a maternity boudoir session, I recommend booking when you are around 30-34 weeks pregnant! That way you the baby bump is showing enough, but you are not too miserable to be posing for an hour and you are able to move and walk around without losing your breath! (Trust me- I know!!)
Have questions? Or Want to know more about scheduling your maternity boudoir session?!